Tuesday, 27 September 2016

GUESS Fall Product Launching with Cleo Magazine




Good evening friends! Blogging time right now, and just gonna share an event i attended weeks ago. It is packed and super fun: GUESS Fall Product Launch at its retail store at Kota Kasablanka Mall. There were the fashion show, but too bad i came a little bit late so i can't snap more! Heavy traffic as usual in Jakarta.





Nude handbags, anyone? I love it so much, and was thinking whether to buy or not... Because the color is so pretty! I personally also love the size of the bag: not too big or too small, just the perfect size for my daily activities. Another crush is this bag has a long strap, making this bag even more wearable. Gotta sya this one is my favorite pick :)





My outfit during the event, a coat that i love so much! I wore it as a dress and decided to go a little bit edgier this time. I was still sticking to the feminine side by using heels and classic chain bag ;) A pair of nice choker adds instant chicness!

Coat as a Dress: ATS The Label
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Bershka
Bag: Charles & Keith





Suddenly met Sonya and Maddie here, without even a coordination! I guess we are like a connected device hahaha. Me, Shella, Maddie and Sonya met these lovely influencers Ana Octarina and Patricia Devina as well. So happy!! The event was also completed by Ron's Laboratory, an ice cream brand that serves Nitrogen ice cream, a well known and popular ice cream brand here in Jakarta i guess :) It is so delicious! Gonna grab some later on at other places absolutely!



Shella, Me, Maddie



Sonya and Me




Thank you Cleo Magazine for having me!


I'll see you guys again posting another events i attended! If you follow my Instagram, some of you might have known from my Instastory that i attended a very inspiring event and it is super fun! Stay tune and stay with me! ;)

Instagram: @thelmakisela