Monday, 12 September 2016

How to Spice Up Monochrome Outfit




I don't know why i dress up lately in monochrome! I am usually a colorful person when it comes to outfit. Not funky, but i do love wear colors. This time i opted monochrome style, turned out that it is very chic and can be lovely too!

Here are some tips to dress up in monochrome, but not in a boring way!





1. Keep the outfit simple can be great. Less is more! I chose to wear this Layla multiways top from AmyGo (www.amygostore.com) in broken white and transformed it into a one- shouldered top. It is actually an off shoulder top, but can be styles up to 4 different styles!!

2. Go total in monochrome sometimes is fun! Total black- white- grey make the whole look synchronized in a color palette.



3. Use Accesorries
I love choker so much! It gives a longer looking neck illusion, while still being chic and sassy. Choker can be a good option if you want to wear something that shows up your shoulder.. Say sabrina tops, tube tops, spaghetti tanks, and so on. Silver bangles and earrings to keep the oyfit less plain.




4. Pay Attention to Details
Even though you can go simple with monochrome outfit, it is always fun when you choose unique fabrics/ texture to your outfit. It can be your top, pants, bags, shoes, etc. Be fun and fearless1 I chose to put my pleated long cullotes and loving it so much because it gives me leaner body shape :p

5. Easy Shoes/ Statement Shoes
Since it is a monochrome theme.. Shoes can be simple or extravagant! The choice is yours ;) I put on my black pointy heels to make my legs look extra long and leaner!




Layla Multiways Top - AmyGo - www.amygostore.com
Pleated Long Cullote- Cloth Inc- www.cloth-inc.com
Black Pointy Heels- Bershka
Triangle Double Choker- @shopinglory


What do you think about my outfit? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thelmakisela to view my daily outfits and activities!;)

See you on my next post!