Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Whom Shall I Fear?




Hi Guys!
I really hope all of you are doing great, healthy and stay inspired. Life is beautiful! We just need to enjoy the ride and let go things sometimes. The most important is... To rely your life in God's hand.

Yes! This t-shirt says it all. As long as i have Jesus in my life, there's nothing to be afraid of. We just need to be afraid of God. Rely.. and surrender. Have faith and believe we are saved by grace! Fort Clothing has various range of t-shirts like this, reminding us how great is our God. Psst, speaking of the quality, i can tell you this is the best t-shirt by quality so far. The cotton is so soft and stretch, but it didn't go bulky after i washed it times. The color still remain the same like the first time. It is so fluffy. comfortable all the way!





"The fear of Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline" - Proverbs 1:7 - King James Version

I began to realize my life is turning upside down when i decided to be an entrepreneur. It is my goal, but the fact of being one is very challenging, and difficult sometimes. Your friends come and go, your enemy slaps you, even your closest friend mightr stab you from the back. As life goes on.. i learn to let go :) I learn to believe and surrender in God. Yes, i am nothing without God. I am able because God is able. Being an entrepreneur, juggling between college life, balancing life among family and friends, achieving dreams.. It is impossible to do by my own. I am able to be right where am i now because the grace of God. Thank You Lo9rd!




T-shirt: Fort Clothing (@fort.clothing on Instagram)
Black Shortpants: H&M
Pointy Sling Heels; Bershka
Glasses: Minimal