Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Rainy Season



Popped up in mind yesterday, the super comfortable outfit ever in the season here in Indonesia. Seems like every time i want to snuggle all over my blankets and get more and more sleep ;p

Mom bought the sweater at Matahari Department Store (@mataharideptstore) and surprisingly, it was the same pick with me! few months ago i almost buy this sweater, but i didn't proceed because i thought that, i will ask mom to buy. A month latter, i found the sweater on my mom's rack. Surprised! Mother- daughter's bond works. ;D



The material is so comfy, yet has a nice texture too. The fabric is soft, it warms me, but it doesn't make me feel any hot. Paired it with my black high- waisted  pants from (@sa_shhop). The pants is stretch! Love.


 My mom also bought me this shoes from Indonesia established local shoe brand called Ando Shoes. The shoes is very light, it feels so comfortable on my feet. Recommended shoes for going to school, college or a trip.


Pink lips, with hoop earings to complete the look.

Simple, quick, and stylish in easy outfit.