Saturday, 16 January 2016

Going Bold



Hello every one! If you follow my Instagram (@thelmakisela), you should have known that i cut my hair short bob!! It's a blunt bob actually. The fact was: this length of hair wasn't my expectation and desire. I wanted to cut it a little, but i told the hairstylist to make the hair look 'bouncing' effect. Turned out that my hair became really short!!! ;') At first i was worried this haircut doesn't suit me, but days after my hair turned out to be more great. what do you think about my new hair? ;)



*Pardon my untouched hair roots!*





Macy sweater in grey - AmyGo
Maroon long cullotes - AmyGo
Black mini sling bag - Charles & Keith

Sweater weather nowadays in Jakarta! In the morning you can feel the weather heated up, but when the clock hits 14.00 o'clock, all of sudden the sky turned dark grey and started to pour heavy rain. Dealing with this kind of weather, sweater/ pullover is the best choice. It allows you move freely but keep you warm all day. Paired my sweater with maroon long cullotes to brighten up the whole outfit. 




Loving wide leg pants so much, aka long cullotes. I feel like my leg is very free! Hahaha. Despite of skinnies, i prefer loose/ baggy/ wide leg/ slouchy/ boyfriend kind of pants. but i do love skinnies too ;p



I'm thingking to touch up my roots, but think i'm gonna change my hair color. Any suggestion? ;D What do you think about my outfit? Do let me know by dropping comments below <3 See you guys on the next post :)