Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Pink and Ice Cream day



Hi again everyone! So glad i can manage writing some post in the middle of hectic days. 1 fact about me: a lot of people don't know i love being a journalist/ writer! That's why i had joined news anchor competition too and have side job as MC. I find a lot of fun during writing and telling the news.

To keep up my writing skills in reviewing and suggesting something, or pouring my mind, creation and ideas into posts, i create my own blog! (*^.^*) 





If you wonder where i bumped into to get ice cream, it's Island Creamery at Flavor Bliss Alam Sutera ;D This is mud choco pie, my favorite. It has oreo crumble on top and the ice cream melts heavenly in your mouth. Oh no. Sudden crave again at this hour while writing!!







I rarely wear pink in my outfit, because i opt casual in my daily basis. So i guess you'll rarely see me again in this kind of dress; feminine, pretty and dreamy with girly color. It's from AmyGo's previous collection.

What i love about the dress is the silhouette. It's flare, non see- thru and very light. Of course it's comfortable! Wearing A-Line dress will comfort you because you will feel there's nothing hugging you tight. You don't even have to suck in your tummy after eating. Hahaha, i know it's #girlsproblem !



By seeing this melted sweet soft ice cream just made me drool. Am i the only one? ;p



My accompany that day ;D






Impulsively ordered this Matcha Lava Cake with ice cream and crumble because can't resist our eyes looking at the menu, imagining how this will satisfy our sweet tooth. When i first bite the lava cake, at first it tastes unusual, a little bit weird. But then i tried to eat it along with the ice cream, crumble and strawberry. Whoop. turned out a good taste and fresh!! But still, the choco mud pie is our favorite ;)




Nice accent of collar; a bow twist!!



Well, Valentine's day is near! If you are planning to go out for casual errands with your bf/ family/ friends, you probably wanna try some effortless and simple style. A- line dress might work like mine! Don't forget to pick the color too, it can be pink or red ;) If you do like dresses, you may also like shift dress.

Cheers until my next post! ;)