Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Zalora Indonesia: HARBOLNAS (Hari Belanja Online Nasional)


Hello Ladies! I wanna ask you a question: have you encountered online shopping?
How does it felt? Or, do you have some opinion in mind?

Shopping nowadays gets easier and way interactive. Online shopping isn't that scary anymore, it is a very common way to shop these days. I personally love online shopping! As someone said, "I'd like to buy my things online. Because when they arrived, it is like receiving a gift for me, from me" Hahaha this quote is really explaining the situation of online shopping! Well, the main reason why i love to because i don't  have to spend my time wandering around the big stores/ mall just to find stuffs i need. Online shopping is enjoyable, you can just sit down, lay down, relaxing on your bad and all you gonna do is just click and click. Efficient!

Perhaps, there are some people who doubted online shopping. "I can't see the desired items directly", "I need to be very sure before i make purchase", "What if i got cheated by the seller?", "I doubt the pictures here will  be same with the real item". These statements frequently heared by us, and some of you may be very insecure doing online shopping.




Well... Worry no more! I bet you will never such statements if you shop at ZALORA. Pssst, do you know that Indonesia is going to celebrate National Online Shopping Day (HARBOLNAS) on Dec 12th?? It is the day where online seller or online stores give awesome sale and crazy discounts!! Oh my, when i heard the news, my brain immediately tells myself to save up more until the day come to shop!

Zalora will be a very great and comfortable online shopping destination for you. They provide wide range of apparel for man and woman, complete various product such a bottoms, outerwear, shoes, etc. The web store itself is very user friendly. If this is your first time do online shopping, you can click the FAQ and learn the process by simply click the menu bar at the bottom of the web page. All you gonna do is just register first and click your desired item to be added to the cart/ basket as your first step ;) Zalora also use the trusted expedition, has their own courier and they also ship nationwide. They also accept COD (cash on delivery) and they accept payment via PayPal or credit cards. Very easy, right?


 


Of course we all know we must spend our money wisely. We also know we must be smart shopper. I'd love to use this chance to shop wisely and i am thankful ZALORA Indonesia is celebrating HARBOLNAS too! Use this chance to shop smartly and to have fun! :D Zalora has been my favorite shopping destination because of their products and selected brand inside. Zalora only put the best brands to be with them to make sure you have the best price with high quality products too.

I can't wait for that day to come!!! ;p


Outfit from: AmyGo

Have a fun shopping at ZALORA! Don't forget to share your wishlist below or leave comments! Plus, don't miss the discount euphoria and happy shopping! ;)

XO
Thelma