Saturday, 27 September 2014

Paisley x WHITE




Hello everyone! what do you think about mixing paisley pattern on white? Here, i have a very unique top. The paisley pattern consists in bright colors such as purple and yellow. Usually paisley prints come from earthy color tones. The top is unbranded, i found it somewhere at a store in Jakarta (i can't remember). you can try mixing ethnic patterns with some monochrome colors, it is an instant ligh up for the outfit!

How is the skort? I am preparing this one for the upcoming collection at AmyGo Fashion store ;)
It looks chic, neat and casual at the same time.




I love my new block heel sandal from New Look. It does not too high towering, and your ankle and fingers wouldn't scratched or cramp for wearing it! ;D Yet, the strap makes the feet look longer and slimmer. I DO LOVE HEELS. It was available in powder blue, pink, and nude color in the store. I couldn't decide at the first time what color i shoud use. I think i fell  in love for all colors! >.<

I will see you on next post :)


Bag: Charles and Keith
Block Heel Strappy Sandal: New Look
Long sleeve: Unbranded