Saturday, 5 July 2014

I manage some of my fashion store's lookbook last time, and randomly i took outfit shots with friends! Well, since fashion is something fun to do, so this outfit below is not my real style, because this is just too quirky for me ;p though, i still love  it because i pair all of them without a doubt. Like "Yeah, i am into tshirts now, but also into midi skirts, and what can i do to finish the look? Add accessorries"


So i did this just for fun! and i think i brought some message in my outfit. See the 21 number on my tshirt? It represents the LEGAL AGE. And i have my dreams too, ready to be reached when i am 21! now i am 19, and it takes 2 more years for me to be in the legal age. This means i will be considered as adult more and more, more responsibilities, more independency, and more sucesses.

Well, i made my target and i wrote down all my dreams on piece of papers. You all should write your dreams too, and visualize it! The universe will concentrate to help us reach our goals and dreams if we visualize and know well what our dreams are.
 



And, i will tell you my dreams. By the end of 2014 ( December 2014) i will pay my own trip to Karimun Jawa Island, that is my closest dream ;) I will become a motivational speaker to others when i reach 20. My net sales on AmyGo Fashion Store will reach 30million. Also, i can take my family on vacation to Korea on December 2015. I will have my fashion store grow bigger and bigger, so that it can have its own flagship store (i predict this will happen at the beginning of 2016)

I will be a cafe owner, thematical cafe that everyone else hasn't seen before (this is still classified, i will not tell anyone about this hahaha), also, i will be a property investor on 2015. I have dreams, that my income is worth more than Rp. 30.000.000,- by the end of 2015.

I will go to Europe! this means will go to Paris, Amsterdam, England, Rome, Vatican, Switzerland, Belgium, and more. Of course, take my whole gfamily and be able to pay the trip as well. Get married in 25 ;p and my dream is when i and my future husband will choose the honeymoon destination freely without having any doubt about the bill! ;D

And, financial freedom at 23 :)

So happy that t-shirt will aways be our bestfriend, wearable, comfy, and got cool prints on it!



Let's talk about the outfit!
if you noticed, the skirts' inner is shorter than the outer skirt. I think, this kind of midi skirt will also accentuate your leg, show some skin inside without being too-much-skin-tone, and also will make your body shape classy like a lady. AND, this kind of skirt hide the big calf perfectly right? ;p

The thing you should note is, you gonna need some heels to make it more stand out. Wearing flats are so comfy and also stylish, and this kind of skirt also prety when paired with flats. But with heels, your body increases more, your body shape looks better, and let's make this skirt frill! i choose my blue heels, because nowadays, matching colors becomeing a bit boring sometimes! ;)



Lat touch. Adding some quirky stuffs like 'Obey' snapback, tin belt to make the waist look more interesting, and a watch.

Remember, write down your dreams, believe and live in it, pray for it everyday and every time, and the lastt..


WORK for it. Good luck!


- Unbrabded tshirt, Kvoll High Heels, Daniel Wellington Watches, Unbranded skirt-