Sunday, 27 November 2016

(was) A Tennis Player

Hello again everyone!

Been so busy these past few weeks! I know i've saidit o many times, but really! I moved my office to a new place and i just finished to unpack all the stuffs and put it in the right places. Still not finished yet, but i'll show you guys later my new office soon! It's one of the milestone i took for my business. Moving out to a new place is exciting, but made m realize more responsibilities come after.




To make sure my body is fit and can do many things in a day, i alwayas make sure my outfit is comfortable, light and easy to be used in hot weather. Especially in Indonesia as the eather is always hot! 




I was once a tennis player! Not the professional one, but i used to play tennis during my high school year. It's so fun and burn the callories well. I  styled the stripe dress from Romwe to the tennis court. The outfit itself is very suitable if you gonna watch sports event, in a stylish way. If you're ready to play? Just go!

Get the same dress like i wear here:

It's just one click away!:)





I love to go white on white. It is suitable for hot weather, yet looking chic and light. I dressed the dress with all white ensembles. The thing i love about the dress is it has nice slit in front! The cutting is embracing  my body figure.

Knit Long Sleeve - AmyGo
Stripe White Dress- Romwe
White Oxford Shoes- Colorbox





All photos were beautifully shot by @stvnar . Thank you!