Monday, 7 November 2016

Fringe It Your Way




OH WOW!!


I Just realized that it is almost a month i don't post any article on blog! Feeling so guilty right now..
So sorry i haven't updated any post to share with you guys. These past few weeks i have been crazily busy, and so many things happen. My grandpa just passed away 3 weeks ago and the whole family missed him a lot. Grandpa is in heaven right now! We'll meet again soon grandpa!:)





Today i am wearing this unique fringe skirt from @fluffy.shoppy on Instagram. It is really cute because the fringe swings if you move. The fit is also flattering, making the body look great in shape. I paired it with my suede top i designed by myself! Dressed up in earth tone color palette is not boring at all. It has various range of colors.. Don't you agree this color combo is awesome for Fall?? :)



Beaded bracelet in same color pallette 




The skirt reminded me that i can wear this item like in the Great Gatsby era ;) Thinking about wearing lace tops with pearls, red lipstick and killer stiletto. Back to the 20s. Gotta fringe it your way girls!:)


See you on my next post! Have a nice day everyone!


Zipper Ankle Boots- VNC
Top- self designed