Monday, 23 November 2015

Loose Knit Sweater be My Love

Hello guys, how are you? I hope all are fine, and remmeber, be grateful every time! You are blessed :)

I wrote this post early in the morning today, i was studying for my final exam in my 7th semester in uni- life. These days were really hectic for me! Days are fully loaded with study, papers, home work, business activities, etc. Always find myself guilty if i don't produce any writing here on blog :( My next year's resolution is that i can be more productive writing, twice a week in my blog! I'm exciting!

Later on, i'll write stories and what i've been through on the upcoming posts :)


Wearing super comfy Bailey Stripe Loose Knit Sweater from AmyGo from their newest arrival(www.amygostore.com



I love over-sized top! Sweaters and shirts are my favorite! They give you effortless look for being cool ;D In this case, knit sweater is very comfortable and stylish too. Not for plain this time, so i went to stripes for the unusual look!

Posted this look on my Instagram, i guess- from a long time ago, but just had the opportunity to post it on blog today! *insert sigh sound effect here* But anyway, still happy that today i am still able to write. I am able to wake up, being healthy, happy, facing challenges, meet my family and friends, and so on! I am forever grateful!


Black Boots: H&M


You can shop the collection via www.amygostore.com or via Instagram @amygostore :) We do SHIP INTERNASIONALLY!

See you guys in the next post!
- Thelma A. Kisela -