Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Turtle Neck and How I Style It



Lately, i am just so into monochrome! If you see my previous posts, you'll see a lot of monochrome outfits and how to style it. I am sure that monochrome styling for fashion is never out of date! Always classy, easy and effortless.



Coral Lips- My current fave!





I also love turtle necks top! Name it: crowl neck, drapery neck, and all.. I always love to have pieces that have details on neck. I think it is fashionable, without trying too much. I'll be looking more of it.. and of course probably will make it for AmyGo ;)

Loving my new top from ATS The Label, my favorite local brand in Indonesia (beside my own brand too! hahaha). The fabric is nice with sheer stripes on it, the hem is assymetric and for me it is ultra gorgeous. It is casual, but it is also a lil bit dressy. LOVE!





Pairing it with wide cullote for more relaxed look. To stay in the monochrome palette, i wore my grey laced up heels and navy bangles. Perfect!


Top: ATS The Label (@atsthelabel)
Laced Up Heels: New Look
Leather Bag: Povilo Bag





Well, i let myself carry a tan color bag because i am actually love colors! The tip is to keep simple and minimal effort. You can always choose simple colored bags!



All photos were taken by @rindangs


See you on my next post! I'll be sharing exciting story next in the upcoming article. Don't forget to always get in touch with me and follow my Instagram at @thelmakisela! Have a nice day!