Friday, 7 October 2016

Tube Top: An Alternative Date Outfit Idea!



Hi Loves!

These past few days are rainy in Jakarta and all i wanna do is just take a nap, rest and read books and blogging! Got so many stuffs to do, but hey everybode deserves a break! I think i deserve to do what i love to do and enjoy the life. I love my job, i love my passion, but sometimes i also need a rest to clear my mind. I learn that i have to let go things and let God guide my steps through the day. I am very blessed! Yeay!







Today i am gonna share an outfit that is chic and super cute to be worn for a date. Well, if you are not going to a date, wear this outfit to hang out with your friends. I am sure that you will be the center of attention! They are from Frabjous Room :)  


My maroon red tube top is so cute with two ribbons hanging prettily on my arms! If you are bored with sabrina tops to show your sexy bare shoulders, than this one is a very good option! I always love to flaunt my shoulder because it is chic and sexy at the same time. Tube tops are any- kind- bottom friendly and all you gotta do is just be confident :) A very recommended dating outfit!

Maroon Red Tube Top & White Flare Skirt- FRABJOUS ROOM
Studded Metallic Heels- Charles & Keith






I also love the length of this flare skirt. It is not too mini, so it is very wearable if you wanna wear it to church or family dinner. The length should also be considered if you are going for a date. You don't wanna look like "slutty" in front of your date! Keep it classy and polite. The skirt is completed with linings, no worries at all being afraid that the visible color of the panties pop out! 




Love my natural Eyelash Extension by Jewel Beauty Indonesia so so much!






Last but not least, always compliment your outfit with accesorries. I added this rounded metal maroon necklace that coordinates well with the oufit! To make the whole look more polished, i wore this studded metallic high heels to create instant fashionable look. Psst, my studfded heels here is 7 years old now haha! The key is we are able to mix and match our old stuffs. Have fun with your outfit girls! Don't be too pushed by fashion trends and society's pressure :)


Cheers and have a nice day! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thelmakisela ;)