Monday, 3 October 2016

The PERFECT Pool Party Outfit



HELLO OCTOBER!







Beautiful day with beautiful playsuit i've been wearing over and over again from Krom Collective. Clean cut and effortless, with light and airy fabric too! Just perfect for beach days, pool party and vacation! 


Playsuit is the perfect choice for those who wants comfort, simplicity while still being fun in clothing. I personally always love playsuits, because it is basic with a twist. This Mandy playsuit from Krom has two colors: black and white. The black one is also nice! Krom Collective also displays the pictures on their Instagram @kromcollective and you gotta have to take a look because their collection is fashionable and essentials for the minimalist!







Mandy Playsuit- Krom Collective 
White Oxford Shoes- COLORBOX
Sunglasses- Minimal



Another plus point of this playsuit is the sleeves!!! The bell- sleeves just add chic element to the whole outfit. With its flowy material, it swings just like it is when your hand moves. I also love the deep V neck, a very smart way if we want to elongate our neck! That's why i put on choker to balance everything.

If you are confused on what to wear for upcoming events, weekend outfits or holiday pieces, go with the simple, neutral color and fuss free item like this! 











Definitely gonna wear this kind of playsuit over and over again, because it is really comfortable and stylish! I will add heels if i attend fancier events. I styled the playsuit when i was about having pool hang out with my friends, so i opted a white oxford shoes to make it casual chice, while accesorries are must! I brought the straw hat with me and it somehow matches the playsuit so well!






What do you think about my outfit? :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thelmakisela to view my daily activities and Instagram story! See you on another post!

All photos were taken beautifully by @stvnar - www.stvnar.tumblr.com