Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Silverish Blue Casual Kebaya





Hello again friends!
This is my first post on August. Sorry for a long hiatus, i finally have submitted my final thesis paper!! The journey hasn't ended yet, because i'm waiting for my thesis defense schedule to be out. So now i am on a short holiday at my home, keeping myself busy with working and.. blogging!!


I am preparing AmyGo New Arrival to be out this week.. and been crazily busy!! Barely got no time for business when you are on thesis.. But thank you God for making me able, because You are able! So excited to reveal the whole collection. Stay tune on www.amygostore.com! ;)

I love wearing Kebaya, that's why i created this modern shape of Kutubaru Kebaya. I am wearing the newest color, it's silverish blue, so pretty! Paired mine with powder blue lace skirt from the previous collection too!




The pearl brooch adds instant elegance, while still being chic. When it comes to elegance, i always opt simplicity. This pair of white block heels is great to compliment the outfit! It is modern, sleek and simple. Let the Kebaya make the statement!

The flare silhouette of the Kebaya blouse is also playful and cute. Versatile for daily wear with jeans, and simply chic enough to go on formal occasion. I am terrified and thrilled that all colors of this Kutubaru Kebaya is sold out- more than 400 pcs already. Thank you, thank you so much beloved customers!




What do you think about my outfit?;) Don't forget to comment below and follow me on Instagram @thelmakisela to view more daily updates and outfits!