Thursday, 25 August 2016

How to Rock Mullet Dress



Hi friends!

Ever know mullet skirt/ dress before? ;) It is a clothing with the front part shorter than the back. I simply say it is a twist, showing everyone the legs. I personally love this mullet dress from VARRA (Instagram: @varraofficial) because it is stunning with the geometrical prints and cute bow in front. It is already lavish, no extra accessories needed. Let the prints do the talk :)





The most awesome is, the dress is backless, instant sexy and glam wearing this piece. You gonna be a head turner when you walk across! When your mullet dress is already be a statement, keep the rest simple. I let my hair go straight, adding a black sling bag and dressed my feet with pointy heels. 

The fabric is soft and light.. As i walk and move, it swings gracefully and boosting up my confidence level. Clearly because i feel like a powerful woman in this dress! Bold, strong, sexy and smart.


Geometrical Mullet Dress - VARRA
Pointy Heels - Bershka
Black Sling Bag - Charles & Keith






When it comes to show up my legs, my favorite is to go with lace up heels or pointy heels. Not just they create longer looking legs, but they make your feet look leaner, taller, sexier. Yet, the mullet dress will also make the statement with a help of great pair of shoes. 




Now you are ready to work the mullet dress! Even my mom loves it too as she wore it to the wedding ;p Hop over to Instagram @varraofficial to find more awesome clothing and dresses!