Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Red Off- shoulder



Hi everyone!

Wow, i've been really way too busy these days! I know i said it couple times but.. Really, i'm struggling! I'm doing my final thesis now and also in internship right now. The working hour starts at 08.30 and will be ended at 17.30. Going home also takes time, so i arrive at home usually around 19.30 (ya i know, traffic :')). I continue to work at home managing my fashion brand and ended up way too exhausted!

But.. i am very grateful for what i have and i do now!




Off shoulders are all over the runway and the streets! This time, i got a really cute red sabrina top from Fashionwear (instagram: @fashionwear_id). The cutting is crop, makes it trendier and modern. Well, the long sleeve also give prominent look. It really suits my style too!

Paired it with my black high waisted pants.. and a kitten pump heels. I didn't want my outfit be too plain, so a dramatic choker will also add nice touch! Choose in one color pallette to make your whole outfit synergized :)



Dramatic Choker: my current favorite!



Shoes: VNC
Black High Waist Pants: Unbranded

What do you think about my outfit? :) Don't forget to follow and comment below, or you can also follow me on Lookbook.nu/thelmakisela! ;) To see my daily outfit and activities add my Instagram & Snapchat: @thelmakisela


- See You ! -