Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Monochrome Sporty





Hello everyone!

Just got time to blog now in the middle of the night after such a tiring day. Full day meeting today and going errands walk searching for suppliers and rushed to drop by to Summarecon Mal Serpong to manage my brand's booth there. But still excited as always!!! ;)





White Slit Top from @fashionwear_id on Instagram, they sell various clothes and all are ready to wear. The top is very uniwue with a slit that show up a little of our skin. Being sexy without over exposed :) You can be classy! Plus, it is a good quality fabric there. It's light weight but not transparant. There you go confidently!

Styled it with a casual sporty look, i added white cap and just wore my DIY rolled up denim short. To make it more interesting, a statement necklace from www.chic29.com is perfect! I love this monochrome necklace from them because we can easily style it for many outfits. They surely have nice service! Shop shop right away!




 New Favorite Cap at the moment





I always have time to dress this casual sporty, because it is my style! I love to be simple but stylish and still be effortless!

Cap: Unbranded
White Oxford Shoes: Colorbox
Monochrome Statement Necklace: www.chic29.com
White Slit Top: The Fashion Wear








What do you think about my outfit?
See you on my next outfit posts! ;)
All beautiful photos were captured by @stvnar Thank you! <3