Sunday, 27 March 2016

Rizman Ruzaini for Indonesia Fashion Week 2016: Runway Recap

Definitly WOW at the first sight, Malaysian Designer Rizman Ruzaini is very capable for putting elements together prettily. I mean, from sequins to feathers, latex to lace; all looking extra glam in purple color dominated. I adore how he puts everything to be in special and pretty harmonization.


Rizman Ruzaini Fall/ Winter 2016/ 2017 at Indonesia Fashion Week 2016




I have a secret obsession with big flare skirts/ bottom like these. Awesome!






Just told you! Look at the sequins and feathers here. Who doesn't love? All of these stunning pieces will make a head- turn as you walked down. Wearing that jet black sequinned tux = my dream!!




These two are my major crush. Notice the similar part? FLARE bottom!!!!!! When i saw these down the runway, i really couldn't take my eyes off from these gorgeous pieces. Imagined myself wearing them and strike a pose, hahaha. My most favorite part is the 3D flower embelishment in the first picture above; attached there layers of tulle to make extra flare volume.





This is the final gown that came out and it's just breath- taking. I directly thought that this gown should've be Maleficent's gown in the Diney movie back then. Structured, strong and bold. Sexy!



Finale Pose


Psst, i'll post 1 more designer's runway recap on my next post. Can you guess who? :) Don't forget to comment down below! :)
You can always follow my daily outfit and activities through Instagram & Snapchat: @thelmakisela. See you on my next posts! :)