Friday, 19 February 2016

Pink Loose Dress




Hello, how are you guys? :) I've been wearing a lot of pink these days. If you follow my Instagram, you'll see my daily outfit that i really have been wearing a lot of pink ;) Well, Valentine's day is over, new outfit post will be up later!




Wearing Ica Loose dress from @amygostore newest arrival soon, this is my new favorite daily dress! I will keep this in all 4 colors because it is stylish, simple, super comfortable and the most important; the material; made from fine stretch cotton twill, the fabric will not make you sweat! Plus, even though the dress is loose cut, but look how the fabric falls on body! 

It is perfect for daily basis. When ever you want to put formal style, just add your favorite blazer and pump heels to take it to the next level. 




See you on my next post, thank you for reading! :)
Thelma Kisela