Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Denim x Stripes

- Ada Fashion dnim vest-
- Unbranded tank and sweatpants-
- Swatch watch-
- New Look Sunnies-
- Payless flats-


Finally, got a chance to update my blog. This outfit was taken when i went to the mall with my friend Angela. on that day, i decided to wear something comfortable, yet casual too. And this stripes tank came across my mind. At first, i just wanted to go only with the tank. But then i changed mind, i think it was good too to put a cropped denim vest as an outer :)





By the way, we took this pics in the fitting room. Sorry not sorry ;p
Wore my mom's sweatpants and a comfy flats so he shopping day wouldn't be ruined by bruises on ankle because of heels, or being too busy with skirts to maintain our good manner stting position hahaha.

I just love the color combo. Denim + black and white + neutral colors + adding some pop color like tosca. Well, i got this sling bag from an exhibition and i am forget what the brand was. Not too much accesorries, just a little touch of black beaded necklace, watch, and sunnies. 

Yay to casual <3



I wish i can get myself a high resolution camera in order to give the better quality picture. Will make some money and save them for new camera! :D and gotta pay attention to some details of the item i am wearing. Details do matters ;)

Have a nice day!